Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mental Telepathy?



Mental telepathy is defined by wikipedia as the supposed ability to communicate information from one mind to another, and is one form of extra-sensory perception or anomalous cognition. This information is generally reported as being "received" in the same form as that from the conventional senses.

I will let you be the judge if there was a mental telepathy between a friend I have never met personally Celia and me.

On Dec. 17, I received this e-mail from her.
Dear Cathy,
You must have known by now that I'm a regular reader of your blogs especially the Choice Cut. Lately I came across things that immediately brings your name to mind. My strong feeling is - I have to give it to you.Don't worry it's nothing sinister ... so give me your snail mail addy please?
Very best regards to you and your family.
cheers,


C

This was my response.

Dec.18

Hi C,
pasensiya na kung hindi ako nakasagot kaagad. naglinis pa ako ng computer.
Ibibigay ko saiyo ang address ng aking kaibigan kasi kaya nga ako nagbukas ng kubong munti site ko dahil i will be moving early next year.
I am sorry that I was not able to respond immediately. I am cleaning my computer. I am going to give you the address of my friend because I will be moving early next year.

Cathy


I received the package thru a friend.
Here is an excerpt of the e-mail I sent her on Dec.29.

Hi C,

I was about to write this in your comment box but i decided that I should just e-mail you in private.

That time when you had that uncanny feeling, I must be looking for them and sending them the message.
Cathy


Dec. 29
Hi Cath,
I'm glad it arrived quite quick. The lady in the post office told me it would take 2 weeks. I hope they are in good conditions, i.e. not smashed or chipped. I think they're all right because I 'visualised' a protection on the package. :)
The week of the 'funny feeling' I kept seeing fairies whenever I go out window shopping during lunch time at work. And everytime your name kept coming up in my head. I had this urge to send them to you. It was very difficult to ignore. You know there was a whole collection of those fairies and I thought to send you 2 of them plus a cat which I think represents you.
Just when I was closing that card envelope there's this voice again that said they protect you. I'm glad you confirmed this otherwise I might think I'm hearing things. Your fairy stories are riveting.
C


Dec.29, an excerpt of my e-mail.

Dear C,
I think you are also sensitive . I have never written in my blog that I had seen and already talked with fairies. You must be a clairaudient to intercept the message I sent to "my friends " asking them where they were.
This is not the first time, it happened. One time, my neighbor forwarded to me some materials sent by someone who was "urged "to send them to me.
Cathy

No comments: