Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mind over Matter-Psychic Healing?

Wrongful thinking, negative emotions-ranging from fear and anxiety to hatred and destructiveness, from frustration to depression and boredom-cause the body to fall ill.
On the other hand, proper thought restores the body to the state of good health.
Thoughts are believed to form a person’s atmosphere—the aura that surrounds him.
I know these but human being as I am, sometimes I allow anxiety and depression to dominate my thoughts.
People undergo these phases of life regardless of educational attainment, occupation, age,race and religious affiliations.
Last week, I was in the condition where an ordinary person would have slipped into a coma. But my brain just would not like to give in. My doctor got scared. He warned me not to take my condition for granted. I said yes to my doc. Now with lots of pills to swallow every few hours, I feel like a piggy bank with a few coins that rattle everytime you shake it.
As a yoga practitioner, I was not a pill-popping individual at the first sign of colds. I was down with flu less than the number of fingers in my two hands since I realized that bacterias and viruses exist and are latent in our human system.
Almost all my sick leaves were thought-induced I-was-not feeling-well-syndrome or due to my irritable-bowel-syndrome.
Back in the Philippines, I had a surgery. The anaesthesiologist hated me. She could not knock me down. I counted more than a hundred sheep and the animals got tired but sleep eluded me.
Worse, everytime, they tried to cut me, I told them, it hurt. She would not like to increase the dosage of the three types of anaesthesia that she injected to my system. She said it was dangerous to have an overdose; it would leave me paralyzed.
The surgeon and the anaesthesiologist decided to wait for more time for the anaesthesia to take effect. I overheard one doctor to comment that my brain must be fighting it. I did not want to fall asleep.
Minutes after, the doctors told me jokingly that they were going to get a boxer to knock me down to sleep.
They decided to go ahead with the surgery even if I was conscious. They did not want the anaesthesia to wear off too.
They asked me again, if I can feel the scalpel. I said yes, but I did not feel pain. Good Lord, they exclaimed. One type of anaesthesia took effect.
They went ahead of the operation . During its whole duration , I could hear the doctors talked about different stuff ranging from serious topics to gossips. I felt the incision in my skin and the sharp needle when they sew cross stitch to it.
I fell asleep an hour after they brought me to my room.
What a scary experience. I hoped that I had a volume control for my thoughts.
As one psychic said, words are key instruments to action and thoughts are souls to the words.

If I got a strong mind power, why would I not resort to psychic healing?
Psychic healing is always holistic; the entire person is healed, physical and etheric bodies.

At this time, my etheric body needs healing more than my physical body does. To heal myself physically, I should heal my etheric body first.

So the conventional medicines help.

No comments: