Thursday, May 22, 2008

I LOVE YOU- I can hear dead people

I love you
Dear Mouse,
At times, the psychic dream may not concern the dreamer at all. Sometimes the principal of the dream is not even known to the dreamer. The dreams may come also in spurts. That is, they come in installments. Some say, may karugtong.
My chair at home is not only the swivel model but it is also a high back chair, I can sleep 40 winks while taking a break from the computer.
It was at this moment when I had a dream.
In the short dream, an old man appeared and introduced himself to me. He told me his full name. Strange, I, who have a hard time remembering names in my lucid moments, was able to recall the first and the last names when I woke up.
My IM sounded. It was a friend who was among those in the cyber world who offered condolences when my mom died. We had been chatting thru Ims since he lives in another State.
He was with a sister who was diagnosed with cancer. There was already a second opinion. Next day, he said, they were going to a healer since the doctors gave her only a few weeks to live. They hoped they can find an alternative cure.
I mentioned to him about my dream and the name of the old man. He said he knew a person by that name but he had long been dead. He was his godfather and a close friend of his father. He was curious what was dream about. I told him, he did not say anything but his name. We chatted for another hour, talking mostly about the signs and the expectations from a person who is sick of the deadly C.
It was close to midnight and we both signed off after assuring each other of updates in the next conversation.
I fell asleep the moment, I hit the bed. Then the dream, part 2. There was the old man. It seems the discarnates find it easier to make contact with people in the sleep state.
He had somebody with him who was quiet and he appeared to be in grief. The old man asked me a favor. “Yes”, was my response,even though, I did not know what it was going to be.

Introducing the man who was with him, he asked me if I can relay the request to the daughter. “Who was the daughter”, I asked?
I had already the gut feeling who he was referring to. Strange, he did not mention the name but it seemed, I heard it.

“ But why, I asked.” “Why doesn’t he just approach her and hug her.”
He is a spirit and he could just step in in her room without she knowing it. He could touch her if he liked.
Hearing the old man explained the situation, made me realize, how an unforgiving nature of a man affects the loved ones who have already left this world.
According to the old man, years before his friend died, he did not sit well with the daughter. They may meet during family gathering but there was the chasm between them that there was practically zero communication.
He was a man who had not demonstrated his love for children by means of hugs and expressions of love such as I love you. For him, it was a symbol of weakness. He belonged to the old school where fathers were supposed to be few in words. Words that became unwritten laws that needed to be respected regardless if they were unfair and restrictive.

In the evening, I was excited to talk with my friend. I told him everything. He was quiet at first. I asked how was the visit to the healer.
The healer did not say anyting about the C. He talked more about FORGIVENESS too.
My friend confirmed to me everything in the dream. That was exactly what the healer wanted. Forgive.

Part three dream happened when I went to bed after the talk. I saw a room and a bed. The door opened and came a a shadow of an old man. I coaxed him to enter. He did. He went near the bed and lovingly looked at the figure lying there sick. He said I LOVE YOU and touched her.
A few days after, she died.

No comments: